Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber Spatula
Is your skin starting to look older or unhealthy?All of us eventually suffer from some sort of skin related problem; early or later in life. You will learn below how the revolutionary ultrasonic skin scrubber technology can help to easily fix and prevent these problems:
- Pigmentation and discoloration
- Flaccid skin
- Eye bags
- Blackheads and whiteheads
Do you take good care of your skin health?Despite our best efforts: skin hygiene, diet, creams and masks, we eventually end up having any of these skin problems. Sometimes we make mistakes like trying to squeeze a blackhead with our nails, sunbathing too much, using aggressive peeling or hair removal chemicals, etc. The end result is skin scarring, premature aging, pigmentation and discoloration…
Introduction to The Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber Spatula
How many outlandish promises of skin rejuvenation have you heard or read in commercials?
Tired of trying products that worked poorly or not at all?
Flaccid facial skin is caused by a decrease or weakening of the support tissue; collagen and elastin.
Eye bags are caused by a weakening of the surrounding support tissue and some muscles.
The fat that contributed to the eyes’ support before, can move to the lower eyelids making them look inflamed. Also liquid can accumulate there contributing to this inflammation.
Creams, serums, masks and many other products applied over the skin cannot reach deep into the skin, stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin which is the only solution provided only by microdermabrasion and the sonophoresis and iontophoresis of ultrasonic skin scrubber spatulas.
Furthermore most of these creams are loaded with toxic chemicals and metals like parabens or aluminum, giving a false sensation of moisture and softness to your skin.
There’s a saying: “beauty sells”. It is a bitter truth that we instinctively tend to trust more in people who appear young and beautiful.
In many professions it’s a great help to have a healthy skin, free of imperfections.
How much do you think it's worth?
- Improving facial blood and lymphatic fluid circulation.
- Gradually reducing skin pigmentation and discoloration.
- Multiplying the effect of your facial creams, toners, etc. Improving their absorption through the skin.
- Having a way to squeeze your blackheads when you get that urge without hurting your skin. Even protecting it when your pores aren’t ready.
- Cleaning your skin pores by ultrasound vibration thus preventing and healing blackheads and acne. You will be surprised when you see the fat coming out of the pores by itself when you press the ultrasonic spatula against your skin.
- Having a way to improve your skin health, enhancing its natural beauty and youth. The more time it passes using the ultrasonic spatula, the stronger and lasting the effect.
It may be surprising the number of skin problem this little device solves. It does all of this by two scientifically proven techniques, ultrasound and an unnoticeable low voltage current. Both techniques are also called phonophoresis and iontophoresis.
The product fully corresponds to the description. Very responsible and reliable seller. Fast shipping. The delivery was fast and easy. Scrubber was delivered to my door. The product was packed very well.
I love this small spatula. Now I can do a deep peeling easily, nurture my skin and do an ultrasound face-lifting massage. With this scrubber, I have a beauty salon at home. Easy to use and with a nice design. Highly recommended!
I acquired a similar product from another brand time ago paying about $200. I ended up returning it because it was too expensive. I’m glad I found this as it works just the same. Very satisfied on how it removes dead skin & whiteheads!
What are these ultrasound techniques and how they help my skin health?
Ultrasound enhances several skin processes through microvibrations at a high frequency. These includes blood and lymphatic fluid circulation, thus increasing its nutrition and also enhancing wound healing factors like fibroblast cell numbers .
It also increases the production of supportive tissues collagen and elastin which contribute to tighten the skin and reduce eye bags encouraging its accumulated fluid reabsorption.
Phonophoresis is the technique used when ultrasound serves as a means to enhance the skin permeability and promotes the transport of chemicals through it.
Iontophoresis is a method of increasing the skin permeability by applying an unnoticeable small voltage. Also this current charges any molecule, increasing its transport further through the skin.
How can I know for certain these techniques really work?
Seven patients, aged 40-65 who had photodamaged facial skin and wrinkles underwent ultrasound‐enhanced delivery of a combined hyaluronic acid, retinol, and peptide‐containing complex twice a day following one session of microdermabrasion.
After 3 months of phonophoresis treatment patients had increased vascularity and collagen production improving their skin rejuvenation over patients that only had microdermabrasion. 
A study presented in the Dermatology Clinics Journal by Kira Minkis MD PhD & Murad Alam MD MSCI concluded that intense focused ultrasound devices provide noticeable skin lifting and tightening being a safe and efficacious therapy approved by the FDA. 
Another study presented in the Dermatological Surgery Journal Gabriela Casabona M.D. and Niceo Michalany PhD. confirmed an increased production of collagen with microfocused ultrasound which produced a visible face-lifting and brow elevation seen 3 months after the treatment.
They concluded that ultrasound treatment is a good non-surgical alternative for brow and facelift applications. 
Excellent product! I had a lot of black dots, which easily inflamed and turned into huge pimples, and the skin was very dry and flaky. The condition of my skin after a month of use has become much better! Black dots have become much smaller and they do not inflame, no other product I tried has helped me so much! Very happy and recommend it!
Purchased this about a year ago since my esthetician used it. In my opinion this scrubber is great, doesn’t hurt and exfoliates very gently and effectively. I’ve improved using the spatula and is much more effective when I steam my face as the gunk in the pores comes out much more easily. I love how this cleans my nose skin a let it so soft. I tend to forget to use it as often as I should. When I do I always wonder why I keep forgetting to use it more often as the results are so noticeable. Totally pleased w/this purchase. The use of this scrubber can be confusing for someone who is unfamiliar but the YouTube videos were helpful.
Glad I decided to purchase this ultrasonic skin scrubber spatula because it works better than I expected. It cleans & pampers your skin at the comfort of your home without having to spend a fortune in a beauty salon. I like the number of modes and things you can use it for. This skin scrubber does a great job cleaning blackheads & tightening my skin. I normally use it with my hyaluronic acid moisturizer since it really helps my skin deeply absorb it quick & easily.
The Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber Spatula Has:
The center button turns on and off the device.
The right button selects between two modes of ultrasonic vibrations, indicated in the upper bar of the LED screen. Each pulsation of the button selects between three intensities of the vibration before changing to the next mode:
Both ultrasound modes of the ultrasonic skin scrubber spatula stimulate collagen production, improving skin tightness and reducing wrinkles, an ultrasound facelift therapy by itself.
The left button selects between three modes of iontophoresis, indicated in the lower bar, that adds its effect to the ultrasound micro oscillations. Each pulsation of the button cycles through the three current intensities of each mode before changing to the next:
For exfoliation and cleaning your pores. Moisture your face before use (better after a hot shower) and press the edge’s corners of the ultrasonic spatula on your pores to clean them of fat and debris. Use short and slow slides to help extract their content. You may keep the corner over a stubborn pore a bit longer if its fat content resists coming out. Just don’t keep the corner static for too long.
For increasing the absorption of your skincare products. Turn the ultrasonic spatula over to apply the flat surface on your face to improve skin absorption. Use long and soft passes after applying your skincare product to multiply its nutritive and restoring effect. Be sure to choose natural products, free of harmful chemicals. If you include retinol and hyaluronic acid creams you will promote a re-balance of your skin tone, reducing discoloration and pigmentation. This effect will be much more pronounced if you combine this therapy with dermabrasion.
Clean + Mode
Use this with scrubbing ultrasonic mode in the upper bar. Use the ultrasonic skin scrubber spatula as instructed in that paragraph.
Nutri - Mode
Use with phonophoresis ultrasonic mode. Turn the ultrasonic spatula over to apply the flat surface onto your face to improve skin absorption. Same use as mentioned in phonophoresis.
Use with scrubbing ultrasound mode. To exfoliate dead skin cells, apply the flat edge of the ultrasonic spatula over your skin, sliding it in long passes. You will see matter accumulating over the spatula as it removes dead skin cells. Clean the debris from the spatula and try the next zone until no more matter accumulates.
Advice on using ultrasonic skin scrubber spatula correctly
- Use twice or thrice a week. Don’t exfoliate everyday. Allow your skin to regenerate and secrete its natural oils.
- Wet your face before exfoliating setting your device in “EMS” or “Scrubbing” mode and re-wet as needed. Never exfoliate dry zones. It’s even better to do your exfoliation after a hot shower.
- Focus on problem areas like nose crevices, chin, temples and forehead. Don’t press too much or too long the ultrasonic skin scrubber spatula on your skin. Start soft and slowly increase pressure and time to avoid irritation, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- In case you have blackheads and dirty pores you can set your device in “Clean” mode and gradually press the spatula edge’s corners over the area you want to clean. You will eventually see the fat contents coming out of the pores by itself. Do not press the corner for too long over the same place as it can lead to irritation on sensitive skin.
- If you have very dry or stubborn blackheads which need more attention, you can use these acne extraction tools which are perfect to use with the ultrasonic spatula.
- After exfoliation you can then apply your gel or serum of choice, depending on the result you want to achieve, and change your ultrasonic skin scrubber spatula to “Nutri -” which is its “Phonophoresis” mode.
- Gently slide or do circular motions with the flat spatula until your skin has completely absorbed the product.
- In all modes select the vibration and current intensities depending on your level of skin sensitivity. If you have sensitive skin try the lowest intensity and work your way up to a comfortable level.
- Try to choose natural products, free of toxic chemicals and metals.