- Do You Experience Any of These Problems?
- Introductory Instructional Video
- Main Benefits, Treat Yourself at Home
- Research Studies Verifying Electroacupuncture Effectiveness
- Instructional Usage Diagram with Photos
- Tips for A Better Use of The Acupuncture Pen
- More Features
- Extras and Additional Instructions
Acu·Doctor Acupuncture Device
Advanced Treatment of Diseases, Nerve Affections & Chronic Pain
Traditional Chinese acupuncture made simple through its advanced point detection technology.
You can easily treat your chronic pain like a professional at the comfort of your home.
Unifying Tradition & Technology for Self-Reliance & Power to Heal Yourself!
If you’re anything like an unfortunate majority who have experienced a similar situation, the answer is a painful yes. Simply put, you have to adapt to a new life of diminished quality and increased discomfort. Tasks you did easily in the past now have become increasingly difficult and painful. Your body and your environment are now working against you.
- Digestive issues.
- Decrease of pain relief over time.
- Liver damage.
And is worse to be prescribed more medication to treat the side effects instead of reducing it.
Has enough time passed without a solution? Almost forgot how you felt before? Or having temporal relief only to see how the pain comes back eventually?
That’s why I’m excited to introduce you to Acu-Doctor™ Electro-Acupunture Pen / Acupressure Machine, a unique device that draws from the knowledge of ancient Chinese Medicine and combines it with modern technology to help people change their lives back to health and wellbeing.
- Revolutionary treatment of neurological diseases, chronic pain, spasms, and paralysis.
- Proven by more than half a century of research in these areas where it has garnered especially good results.
- Widely used in holistic sports medicine where it is especially effective for the recovery of sport injuries.
- Electroacupuncture is contraindicated for patients who are pregnant, experience seizures or have a history of heart disease, wear pacemakers, had strokes, or epilepsy.
Acu·Doctor Electroacupuncture Device Introduction & Use
Video courtesy of Barefoot Medicine LLC
Treat Yourself Safely
The Electro-Acupunture Pen effectiveness is backed by verifiable science, which shows that Acu-Doctor™ Acupressure Machine significantly reduces pain and stimulates the recovery and regeneration of nerve tissue. What’s more, Acu-Doctor™ can be used to treat a wide variety of disorders, as research has proven.
You can use it for some sessions until you recover your health. But also the more you learn about acupuncture the more you can positively influence your health. You will be able to treat more & more health issues with increasing knowledge. Acu-Doctor™ will accompany you along that road of discovery if you choose to bloom all the potential this Electro-Acupuncture Pen has.
Ease your pain, forget about negative side effects from useless short-term medication and recover your health back. Check the scientific facts by yourself:
Research Studies About Electro Acupuncture Effectiveness
Hypothalamus and amygdala response to acupuncture stimuli in carpal tunnel syndrome
A recent study involving 174 participants suffering from mild to modern carpal tunnel syndrome measured the impact of electroacupuncture treatment over a period of 17 weeks.
“Those who underwent electro-acupuncture treatment reported less disability and less severe symptoms, plus more function and more dexterity.”
According to an article by the Chicago Tribune. Though there wasn’t a significant decrease in pain, for individuals suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome electro-acupuncture is a less expensive and welcome option — compared to invasive procedures like surgery. 
Electroacupuncture Promotes Central Nervous System-Dependent Release of Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Another study published by Stem Cells Journals, found that electro-acupuncture stimulation increased hypothalamic functional connectivity in human subjects and triggered the release of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) into the bloodstream.
These cells then multiply and become various types of tissues, demonstrating electro-acupuncture’s ability to treat injury-induced pain and tissue regeneration. 
Increased Cerebrospinal Fluid Levels of Endorphins after Electro‐Acupuncture
There is also a study by the Uppsala University in Sweden that electrical stimulation of acupuncture points activates the endorphin system, which could lower blood pressure and reduce heart disease.
In the United States, electro-acupuncture has been studied for a variety of conditions. It has been effectively used as a form of anesthesia; as a pain reliever for muscle spasms; and a treatment for neurological disorders.
Other studies have examined the role of electro-acupuncture in treating skin conditions such as acne, renal colic, and acute nausea caused by cancer medications. 
I love this acupuncture pen. Never had acupuncture before but really helped with arthritis quite soon. I will use it everyday!
This is exactly what I wanted. Very pleased with the product. It is a great little device and actually does work very well at relieving pain. I’d recommend looking up trigger points so you know where to place the device.
This product was better than expected. Does exactly what I needed it to do. I have severe neck pain from two prior surgeries. Using the acupressure pen takes my pain away and loosens up the surrounding muscles. I can go to bed without tossing and turning because of the pain. I am extremely happy with this product.
Presenting The Ultimate Electro Acupuncture Acupressure Machine
The acupuncture pen used for years by Chinese Medicine professionals with outstanding success is now available to the public!
For someone not familiar with electro-acupuncture pens this device may seem inconspicuous but with the proper knowledge anyone can unleash its full potential.
Virtually treat a wide variety of illnesses without having to spend years learning Chinese traditional medicine or having to pay the services of a qualified doctor.
New medical research is rediscovering the bio-electric component of the body in most of its processes. Ancient Chinese Medicine empirically knew about this and how most illnesses can see an improvement from correcting these processes’ electrical imbalances through proper stimulation.
Have The Power of A Traditional Medicine Doctor in The Palm of Your Hands
Treat yourself easily with minimal training. Anytime, as much as you need from the comfort of your home.
Technological advances now allow us to locate acupuncture points much more accurately and easily than the best Chinese doctors of antiquity ever could.
These points, which are the most conductive of electricity, are the best for acupuncture and acupressure stimulation. Also electricity reaches more deeply and accurately to these points than a needle can.
I’m amazed at how this works so effectively! I bought this for my mother and she loves it. Her neck and shoulder is much better now and she doesn’t need so much medication now.
I’ve been using bigger, more expensive electro-acupuncture devices for my practice and I’m glad I’ve found this useful device. I’ve actually bought two and is really easy to use them.
It works amazingly well! Helped me with pain and rebalancing my energy without traditional needles. Love it, easy to use, safe and effective. The best part: it does all the hard work for you locating the acupuncture points.
Touch It While You Search for The Acupoint
The Acupuncture Pen works only when it forms a circuit through the body. For this, touch the pen's metallic panels while you hold it and you're probing your skin's acupoint with its metallic tip. If you are using the acupuncture machine on someone else you can attach the metallic probe on the device and make the patient hold the probe in his hand.
ON/OFF Intensity Dial
Current Intensity to Apply On Your Skin
Move to its ON position and then on the desired current intensity. It varies depending on the person and its skin type. Men tend to have thicker skin so they will need more intensity. For full effect is recommended to check lower values (3-4) and increase until the current feels slightly uncomfortable. You must feel it but not experience pain, just a slight discomfort.
Turns On when Detects Good Skin Conductivity
Acupuncture points have good conductivity. When you start probing or touching near an acupoint with the Acu-Doctor's tip the light turns on flashing. It will flash more rapidly the nearer the tip's is to the acupoint.
Selects How Sensitive Is The Buzzer
This dial will help you locate your points more easily setting a threshold at which the acupuncture pen will buzz and light on when touching your skin.
Two Mode Button
When is active the device is in location mode. It only notifies you if you touch a good acupuncture point. Once you have located it, press the button and it will zap the skin with a small electric current, stimulating the acupressure point. Keep pressing it for a recommended zap duration of two to four calm breaths.
Select the current pulse speed
When you zap your skin you will feel a slight pulsating current. This speed will affect the stimulation. It is recommended a speed of five to ten pulses per second or 5-10Hz to help relaxation. Therapists report that a higher frequency will leave patients feeling more energized but also agitated.
Numeric Display of Skin Conductivity
The device has a buzzer that will buzz more rapidly the nearer it is to an acupoint. In case you have difficulty locating the acupoint listening to the buzzer, this display shows the skin conductivity numerically, complementing the buzzer's intensity for a more accurate location.
Interchangeable Tips for Different Uses
The bigger round tip if for body use. The smallest round tip is for ear acupuncture or auriculo-therapy. The flat head is for facial rejuvenation, more info in the next section.
Tips for An Effective Use of The Acupuncture Pen
Watch Instructional Videos
- Make sure to watch the introductory video above to see a good introduction and how it is really easy to start using the Acu-Doctor Acupuncture Pen.
- Check this next link to learn how to find the acupuncture points to stimulate for your health problem.
- Also, in the same article, learn how to locate your acupuncture points faster with your Acu-Doctor Pen video and how to do facial rejuvenation with the pen.
- Also check an example of how the acupuncture points look for a specific illness in this table of my article on acupuncture for TMJ Temporomandibular Joint Disorder.
The Sensitivity Dial Is Your Best Friend
- Your skin conductivity varies in different parts of your body and in different times of the day so to calibrate the device you should start with a high sensitivity of 6-8.
- At this high setting the pen will buzz very easily and loudly so, when you’re near your acupoint, lower the sensitivity until it almost stops buzzing.
- Then keep probing near the area until it buzzes the fastest to pinpoint the acupoint. At this time you have calibrated your pen for the surrounding area you’re treating.
- With a little practice and patience you will be doing your acupuncture pen sessions faster and more effectively.
Amazing Features Makes Acu-Doctor ElectroAcupuncture Device Unique
- Built-in, 0.35″ x 1.0″ LCD digital meter which displays both frequency and location.
- The Acu-Doctor™ Electro-Acupuncture Pen has two grounding plates on the device. It allows you its use with both hands.
- A metallic wired hand probe with a grounding pole.
- Two device tips are included with unit: ear 2 mm (0.08″) and body 4 mm (0.16″).
- Other standard accessories include 9 volt battery, carrying case, and instructions, including a diagram of the body main acupressure points and its associated organs and illnesses.
- The output dial selects either normal mili-amp or micro-amp current (the blue zone on the dial is micro-amp).
- The frequency is adjustable (1 to 23 Hz) and is also displayed on the LCD digital display when the stimulation button is pressed.
- Furthermore, a polarity reversal switch offers the options of toning (-) or sedation (+) treatment.
- Included with your package comes an instructions manual, gel container and acupuncture points chart.
- The gel container can be used to store conductive gels in order to improve the effectiveness of the electroacupuncture treatment. You can use Aloe Vera gel or any type of water based gel with a bit of diluted salt optionally.
- Use the acupuncture chart to know the approximate location to zap depending on what you are trying to treat. The device will locate the exact acupuncture point for you. The more you learn about acupuncture the more potential you will draw from this device.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Do not submerge the Acu-Doctor Electroacupuncture Device in any kind of cleaning solution.
- Clean the device with a moist cloth in a mild soap or detergent. Dry the cable with another cloth afterwards.
- To ensure a proper hygiene, if you’re using this electro-acupuncture pen with different people clean the electrodes with a mixture of half rubbing alcohol half water.