Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website. The Terms and Conditions contain important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions. By using this website or by ordering any product from FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com, you confirm your unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Terms and Conditions. If you elect not to accept these Terms and Conditions, do not use this website.
All products, product information, and content on this website are subject to change at any time without notice. FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the product information, including colors, labels, pictures, etc. However, the actual appearance you see will depend on your computer system. The product images on the website may not exactly reflect the product you receive as a result of design revisions and color variations.
FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com attempts to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date.
FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com makes no representation as to how complete, accurate, or current any information is on this Website. For example, products included on this Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Website.
FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com may make changes to its Website design, functionality and/or content at any time, and may provide links to other sites that are not maintained by FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com. FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com does not endorse those sites and is not responsible for the content of such other sites.
Use of Website
The entire contents of this Site are copyrighted under European law. Individual articles on the Site may be copied in full, without specific permission, for not-for-profit purposes, provided that your copy of the article includes full copyright and contact information (more information in our welcome page). If possible, it would be appreciated if the article included an endorsement.
All other Materials, except for individual articles, from this Website may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com. The design of this Website and all of its content, text, graphics, information, and other material displayed thereon or that can be downloaded are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written approval from FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy / publicity, and other laws and regulations.
All material on this Site is provided for lawful purposes only. You agree not to use the material on this Site for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another or that violates any federal, state, or local laws. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Website. FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities, court order, or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
Termination of your user account for any reason, including but not limited to your violation of any of these Terms and Conditions, results in the immediate revocation of your license to use the Website, Website content and material, and obligates you to immediately destroy any copies of the Website content in your possession.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com abides by the European Directive on Electronic Commerce (EDEC) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the EDEC and other applicable laws. In appropriate circumstances and at FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com’s sole discretion, that response may include removing, disabling and/or terminating access to material residing on the Website that is claimed to be infringing, in which case FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the EDEC.
If you believe that your work has been copied in the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com with the following information:
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website, with enough detail that we may find it on the Website;
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (including your name, address, telephone number, and email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed; and
- The electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
If the material that you have posted to the Website has been taken down in response to a claim of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, you may send FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com a counter-notification containing the following details:
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the material that has been removed to which access has been disabled, together with the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material in question;
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (including your name, address, telephone number, and email address);
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the judicial district in which FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted a notice in compliance with the EDEC, as generally described above; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website as a whole and/or any or all of the Website features, products, prices of products, promotions, services or information appearing on, or available through, any or all of the Website with or without notice to you. You agree that FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of such features, products, prices, services, or information on the Website or the Website itself.
The information contained in the Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com Website (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided by healthcare and/or nutrition professionals employed by, or contracting with, FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the European Medicines Agency unless specifically so stated.
- The medical information on FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- Without limiting the scope of Section 1, FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com does not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
- will be constantly available, or available at all; or is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
- Seek Assistance. You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
- Interactive features. FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
- You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
- Any assistance you may receive using any interactive feature does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
Submission of Information and/or Materials
You understand that to participate in FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com no personal information is required. If you voluntarily choose to provide your personal information. You understand and agree that FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com in no way encourages FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com members to disclose private information on publicly accessible portions of this Website. FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com is not liable for the disclosure of any personal information which you voluntarily include on the Website. You recognize that you have no legitimate expectation of privacy in any information which you voluntarily disclosed to FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com, and waive any constitutional, statutory, or common law right to privacy which you might otherwise claim in such information. You understand and agree that FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com may collect and utilize any personal information, which you voluntarily provided, and may combine the personal information collected from you with information collected from others to provide a better user experience.
Other than personally identifiable information, any information, including but not limited to video, software, data, text, photographs, music, sound, remarks, comments, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, transmissions and/or postings that are communicated to FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com through this Website will be considered non-confidential / non-proprietary and will become exclusive property of FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com.
You acknowledge the originality of any submission communicated to FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com and accept responsibility for its accuracy, appropriateness and legality in that you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself if and when you elect to provide personal information to us. You also agree to maintain and promptly update any such information to keep it accurate. You are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for any consequences resulting from these communications.
FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com is entitled to use any information submitted for any purpose anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever without restriction or compensation to the person sending the submission. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any User Communications. FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com will have no obligation to use, return, review, or respond to any information we receive from you. We will have no liability related to the content of any such User Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com retains the right to remove any or all User Communications that includes any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable and may terminate your account or your use of this Website.
Linking to this Website
Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on this Website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Website or any information or material displayed on this Website in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this website must comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Third Party Links
From time to time, this Website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com or their respective affiliates. These links are for your convenience only and are not under our control. You acknowledge and agree that FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any such site, its use or contents and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Products and/or services purchased through third-party websites are subject to the Terms and Conditions of such other parties and their websites, and FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com shall have no liability or responsibility theretofore.
Revisions to these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website.
Your use of this Website FindGoodHealth.wordpress.com, confirms your unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you elect not to accept these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Website.
Limits upon exclusions of liability
Nothing in this disclaimer will: limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]